The Devil and a Bumble Bee
On the way to see Chloe
Basking in the sun
Alien costume was too big
Now that Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is fast approaching Drew and I cant believe that we have been married for 3 months already! Drew has been working himself into the ground with soccer and teaching. His club team TNFC just had there last tournament of the year in Murfreesboro and they took 2nd place in the silver division. Way to go Rovers! They will pick their tournaments back up in late Winter and early Spring.
I have been helping Nashville Aquatic Club with some coaching on Thursdays nights and have enjoyed being able to see my little swimmers regularly. Rebbecca (Drew's mom) and I co-hosted a Willow House Party this past Thursday at Rebecca's House which she so graciously offered, and even though we only had a few people attend we sold quite a bit of merchandise and I think that we were both pleasantly surprised! It was my first taste of a home party and I enjoyed myself.
Drew and I are becoming more and more involved with our Church, Station Hill Baptist. We are taking a theology class on Wednesday nights that we are really enjoying and will start serving this Sunday as greeters. This is only the beginning of the membership process but are thrilled to begin this journey with our wonderful church family. The best part about attending Station Hill Church is that it has brought Drew and I closer spiritually and there is nothing better to me than worshiping the Lord with my awesome husband. I thank God for him every day.
I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! More Halloween photos are soon to come :)
Isaiah 45:19
I have not spoken in secret,
from somewhere in the land of darkness;
I have not said to Jacob's descendants,
'seek me in vain.'
I, the Lord, speak the truth;
I declare what is right.
No comments:
Post a Comment