Changes...
For most of you that know me know that I pretty much dont exist in summer unless there is a pool nearby. Coaching, swim lessons, and more coaching run my life for 8 weeks, so I am hoping to keep the blog updated as things happen from time to time. It's been 6 months since my last post so here are a few of the things that have happened in those 6 months.
Drew's soccer team, the TNFC Rovers took 3rd place at the state soccer tournament in May!
Lots of birthdays have been celebrated...March- Drew, Papa Rodgers, Nanny Ida, Kyle...
April-Nanny Rodgers...June-Mom, Tom, Grant's 1st...July-Pawpaw Perry, Charlie, Chloe and myself.
Not to mention the very special 1 year anniversary Drew and I celebrated yesterday, July 29th!
Our Richland Gator Swim Team took first in both our dual meet season and the Championship City meet!
New job for me and a new apartment in an old but new city, Murfreesboro.
No comments:
Post a Comment